Ah, summer. A time where we all enjoy the Canadian outdoors - cottaging, kayaking, barbecuing, camping, and semi-naked foam parties!? (Okay, maybe that's just at Wasaga Beach).
Summer is also a time where we hit the pause button on our health. In fact, we don't just pause it, we obliterate it.
Soaking the barbecue with pulled pork, and hammering through a dozen Molson and Margaritas before you've had time to catch a sunburn.
We're not here to advise against that, because we're human, and we'll be dabbling in a lot of that this summer.
However, we are here to tell you that there's a counter move to hitting the pause button; an alternative to saying "screw it, I'm on vacation," and just eat and drink what you want.
The alternative is guidance from The BOMB on how to navigate a slightly healthier summer.
A guide filled with instructor-led classes when you're in town, and instructor demonstrated workouts when you're not.
A guide with healthier recipes for the grill and cleaner ingredients for your margaritas.
So that when you turn the fitness dial button back up in September, you won't feel like you've aged ten years over summer, or feel the need to give your belly a cute nickname.
* 67 days of unlimited group fitness classes, from the last day of school, to the first day of school (Friday, June 29th 2018 to Tuesday, September 4th 2018).
* 2x Cottage Workouts to do while you are on vacation.
* A special workshop on how to plan the perfect outdoor workout - Wednesday, June 27th @ 6:10pm (Danforth).
* Weekly emails filled with healthy barbecue grills, cleaner alcoholic drinks and cocktails, and bonus exercises.
* You'll save $100 off the regular price of $399.
* Access to the private BOMB Fitness Unlimited Members group.
* Access to classes at all three locations - 1502-1504 Danforth Ave (@ Coxwell) & 862 Kingston Rd (@ Beech Ave) & 1123 Broadview Ave (@ Cosburn).
I'm out of Toronto for much of the summer, can I put the membership on hold?
There are no holds with this special. The discounted price takes into account any moderate-length vacations, plus support (and workouts!) are in place when you're not here.
I'm already a member, how can I get in on this?
You can put your current membership on hold, no problem. This is open to class pass holders and unlimited members.
What fitness level are your classes for?
We're open to all levels, beginner to advanced, as we provide regressions and progression for every exercise. However, if you have poor body awareness or nagging injuries, we would recommend trying out some Personal Training or Semi-Private Training sessions first.
What is the meaning of life?
Triangle cut sandwiches and momma's home made punch... with a side of burpees.
If you have any other questions, please call or text 416-890-4785
"Bomb is first rate, top to bottom. I feel like I've found so much more than a place to work out - I've found a community. Classes are as challenging as you make them and there's a great variety, both in terms of class type & instructor approach. The trainers always have something on the go to keep us engaged and having fun. And you can bring your kids if you need!" - Kim C